Faculty Researcher in Management / Organizations / Marketing / International Business / Entrepreneurship / Finance/ Accounting.
About this job
The Business School at Universidad del Norte is currently looking for women candidates interested in the fields of management, organizations, marketing, International Business, Entrepreneurship, Finance / Accounting. The successful candidates could start work in January 2019.
• Teaching undergraduate and graduate students;
• Research and publication in fields related to the position;
• Participation in administrative activities of the Business School;
• Participation in academic activities, off-campus and abroad, that contribute the University’s and the Business School’s visibility.
• Woman PhD degree. Doctoral students with significant progress towards their degree will be considered;
• Aptitudes in university research and teaching;
• Ability and interest in working in multidisciplinary teams;
• Ability and interest in teaching in-service training.
People interested in applying for the position are invited to submit CV at the following e-mails:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org , an application file that includes a letter of intent, a detailed résumé, course evaluations of the last two years (if need be) and two (2) letters of reference. The evaluation committee may ask candidates for complementary information.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT AND TREATMENT
Starting date: January, 2019
Application deadline: August 31, 2018