ESSEC BUSINESS SCHOOL
Function: Accreditations Manager
Type of contract: Permanent contract, full time
Location: FRANCE - Cergy campus, Val d'Oise, with regular trips to the Parisian campus of La Défense.
Level of professional experience required: minimum 8 years
Salary: according to profile
In the space of a few years, the training sector has become a growth sector of the economy, subject to increasingly strong national and international competition and growing regulation. It is in this context that ESSEC, one of the most prestigious international business schools in France, created almost 10 years ago a specific pole in charge of piloting and developing accreditation and continuous improvement processes, whose missions are evolving.
We are recruiting an "Accreditations Manager" to support the institution's strategy and coordinate the national and international evaluation processes of the programmes and the institution.
Reporting to the Director of Accreditation and Continuous Improvement, you will manage a small internal team dedicated to the evaluation process and will lead a network of internal and external contributors on all the sites of the establishment in France and abroad. A true do-er, you will work with them to produce the expected qualitative and quantitative elements within the set deadlines. You will supervise the preparation of audit visits and ensure that they run smoothly.
As a proactive player, you identify and implement the internal policies needed to improve the organisation of your activity.
- Manage and coordinate the evaluation portfolio
- Plan, manage and coordinate the preparation of assessments, accreditations and related reports, ensuring adequate staffing of the workload plan
- Supervise the internal teams dedicated to this activity, manage the external service providers, and monitor the achievement of their objectives within the given deadlines
- Drawing up and monitoring the dedicated budget.
- Produce and supervise the production of files and ensure the smooth running of evaluation procedures
- Collecting or supervising the collection, enhancement and structuring of the data required to obtain and maintain accreditations
- Write and contribute to the preparation of reports to promote the quality of the school's programmes and activities to national and international bodies
- Drawing up competency reference frameworks / learning assessment systems in conjunction with the programmes academic teams
- Set up and oversee the internal project governance necessary for the preparation of evaluations
- Participate in working groups related to the position and present the progress of projects at management meetings
- Liaise with evaluation bodies and participate in proposed conferences and working groups.
- Define and implement internal policies to improve the activity
- Oversee the establishment of comprehensive policies and procedures for compliance and monitoring of the elements required for assessments to be obtained and maintained
- Monitor changes in the reference systems and requirements of the main bodies responsible for accreditation and assessment (France Compétences, CGE, CEFDG, AACSB, EFMD, AMBA, etc.) and work in a network with internal players and contributors to integrate them into operational processes
- Anticipate, propose and undertake the improvements essential to the success and development of the activity.
- With a 5-year degree in business school, French IAE, human and social sciences in France or abroad, you have acquired at least 8 years experience, ideally in higher education or vocational training, with a focus on evaluation, accreditation, pedagogy and quality
- You have at least a first experience of hierarchical supervision and an appetite for management.
- You are curious, with a thirst to learn and a spirit of action to aim for improvement in an intrapreneurial dynamic
- Your dynamism, responsiveness, listening skills and pragmatism make it easy for you to create links and achieve your goals by relying on both your own perseverance and leadership
- You are resistant to pressure.
- You have a recognised ability to manage several projects at the same time by mastering the Project method
- Thanks to proven writing skills and a strong sense of synthesis, you will contribute both to the content and the form of the deliveries
- You are autonomous and organised in your work, you are rigorous in all aspects and you know how to manage priorities and emergencies
- You have a proven culture of quality standards and evaluation procedures
- Fluent English is required (spoken and written), in addition to excellent written and spoken French
- Advanced command of Excel, word, power point
- Digital literacy (collaborative work, information retrieval, content production).
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
This offer is available as soon as possible.
Job offer on LinkedIn