|School/Company||Baltic Management Institute (BMI)|
|Job Title||Director for Development|
|Job category||Executive Education|
|Career level||Management (Manager/Director)|
|Desired education level||Advanced Degree|
Role: designing, marketing and managing certificate and short programs of management education for executives and entrepreneurs of the Nordic/Baltic region.
Reporting to: CEO
Purpose of the role:
Key Responsibilities and tasks
- prospecting the market for executive education: multinational companies, family businesses, SME’s of the high tech sector, government bodies, etc.;
- designing new programs according to market needs and/or company specific demands;
- identifying international faculty invited to teach in these programs according to policy defined by BMI Director
General and BMI Dean for Faculty & Research;
- planning programs according to market needs and faculty availability;
- special focus should be given to establishing certificate or degree programs which can be offered annually.
At least a 2 years full time international assignment or education in West Europe, Nordics etc.
Skills and Interests
Entrepreneurial talent, communication and negotiation skills, international culture, managerial autonomy, capabilities in terms of planning and budgeting. Demonstrated interest for management education.
Please submit motivational letter describing your achievements related to key responsibilities and tasks of the position as well as your CV to: email@example.com by June 25, 2018