Full Time Professor – Fundação Dom Cabral
Fundação Dom Cabral (FDC) is seeking full-time professors in the areas of Leadership, Change Management & Organizational Culture, Finance, Public Management and Corporate Governance. The Candidate must meet the following requirements: hold a doctoral degree, preferably from an internationally recognized school; be fluent in Portuguese and/or Spanish; have an interest and competence to work in executive education, developing executives, entrepreneurs and public managers; it is desirable that she/he has had meaningful business experience.
FDC is a leading business school based in Brazil. Equis accredited, FDC is ranked by FT as the top Executive Education provider in Latin America and top 15 in the world. FDC is focused on the development and training of executives, entrepreneurs and public managers. FDC believes that solutions for organizational development are co-created together with organizations, by effectively blending theory and practice. One important aspect of FDC’s work is to develop customized and integrated educational solutions for organizations. In order to achieve this, we actively engage and listen to the firms and organizations we work with. As a result, FDC is strongly embedded in the business community and we maintain healthy relationships with the leadership of large and mid-sized firms and nonprofit organizations.
Applicants must hold a doctorate in an area related to the management topics mentioned above, as well as a publication record in academic journals, books and other periodicals.
We look for candidates who:
• Can teach their subject of expertise with varied approaches for audiences of different academic and professional levels;
• Have the skills necessary to meet with the senior management of firms, in order to understand, discuss, develop and propose multidisciplinary executive educational solutions, including interventions, in different contexts and levels of complexity;
• Competence to conduct research applied to executive education and individual or organizational development;
• Participate in knowledge networks outside of their own university environment, such as research groups and international organizations in their subject of expertise, etc;
• Articulate cutting-edge knowledge and academic research into language that is attractive to the corporate public.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
For further information about FDC, please visit our website at https://www.fdc.org.br/en/Paginas/default.aspx.
The candidate must reside in Belo Horizonte, São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro or relocate to one of these cities.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted, at which time we will arrange for an interview and will request additional information including a selection of three relevant papers and up to three letters of recommendation.