You want to post a job advertisement
... and you REPRESENT an EFMD Global member
You want to post a job advertisement
... but you DO NOT represent an EFMD Global member
|School/Company||UPF Barcelona School of Management|
|Job Title||Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics Full-time Faculty|
|Career level||[not specified]|
|Desired education level||Doctorate or PhD|
UPF-BSM is the management school of Pompeu Fabra University, a university internationally recognized for its level of excellence in teaching and research.
Our purpose is to contribute to the development of management and to people who put it into practice. We train professionals who are capable of managing companies and institutions and leading projects with a global vision. People who seek to add value, innovate and transform society through a commitment to culture and global wellness.
Pompeu Fabra University (UPF), a research-intensive international public university, has been ranked as one of the best universities in Europe since 1990.
It has been distinguished by the Ministry of Education as a Campus of International Excellence (CEI) and, according to the THE ranking, it is the 1st Spanish university (position 143th worldwide and 60th at European level) and the 10th best university in the world among the ones under 50 years of age (5th in Europe).
We are the management school of a prestigious university: UPF. We share its internationality and we are focused on excellence in teaching and research.
Our programs have a great reputation internationally. In 2019, we obtained 3 Palms of Excellence in the Eduniversal ranking, placing us between the most influential business schools in the world.
- In 2022, we have been recognized with EQUIS accreditation, making us the 1st management school in the country, linked to a public university, to obtain it. This institutional recognition places us among the elite of international business schools.
- In 2021, we earned AMBA accreditation, which places us among the world's leading management schools. The International Master of Business Administration Association recognizes the academic quality and reputation of our EMBA and Master of Science in Management programs.
- In 2020, we became one of the 10 centers institutionally accredited by the Agencia de Calidad del Sistema Universitario de Cataluña (AQU). This institutional accreditation guarantees the educational quality of all our university degrees.
* Our opportunities:
* Primary Responsibilities for the selected candidate include:
-Delivering lectures related to technology, including artificial intelligence, Python, and data analytics within the school's programs (master's and postgraduate courses).
-Conducting research focused on these areas.
-Undertaking administrative tasks as required.
* The successful applicant:
- Has completed (or is close to defend) a PHD in an internationally recognized institution.
- Demonstrates excellent potential to publish in high quality peer-reviewed research journals in computer science/management disciplines.
- Has an advance knowledge of Python for AI and Data Analytics (sklearn, pandas, seaborn and other related libraries).
- Is able to teach in English and Spanish.
- Is willing to contribute in a proactive and collegial manner to her/his Academic Department and to the local, national and international visibility.
*Compensation and Benefits:
- Flexible remuneration plan, which includes benefits such as health insurance, restaurant tickets and nursery tickets, among others.
- Continuous training plan and access to special training conditions within our Master’s program offer.
- Work on our campus in the center of Barcelona.
- Catalan lessons.