Do you have a strong background in marketing & a passion for education? Are you result driven & ready to fully immerse yourself in the world of our DBA & MBA Programmes? Let’s talk!
MARKETING & RECRUITMENT MANAGER POST-EXPERIENCE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Vlerick Business School is a triple-accredited, international business school at the heart of Europe – ranked number one in the Benelux for executive education and 16 in Europe. We strive to make a difference, offering high quality, interactive and impactful learning journeys and in doing so, helping form positive change-makers with a vision that is rooted in a dream.
Vlerick is a school, but it is run as a company, aligned with the high standards we foster in our different programmes. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Marketing & Recruitment Manager. In this role you will be responsible for mapping out the marketing strategy for our DBA & MBA Programmes and implementing this strategy with an enthusiastic ca. 4-person team.
- Formulate and develop a marketing strategy for MBA and DBA in line with the school’s ambitions and strategy. Implement the marketing strategy and plan.
- Determine priorities and convert marketing plan into specific actions.
- Leverage a high-performing and close marketing & recruitment team for the MBA and DBA programs of highly qualified specialists and stimulate collaboration and team spirit.
- Manage the marketing & recruitment budget for the post-experience degree programs.
- Stay on top of marketing trends and developments in the global MBA and DBA market and disseminate market insights inside the school.
- Substantiate and persuade others of the marketing and communication viewpoint and feed market insights into program management.
- Transfer expertise to ensure knowledge is passed on to the different employees within the department and, thus, to guarantee long-term continuity.
- Select external partners such as branding & advertising agencies, suppliers to ensure that a long-term relationship can be built up.
- Be project leader on defined key marketing projects in the school.
- Align with our Marketing Manager for Executive Education and report directly to our Director MBA Programmes.
- Have a good understanding of the international business school environment and the evolutions in the MBA market.
- Are looking forward to using your strong interpersonal skills to lead a team.
- Are driven and goal oriented and have strong planning & execution skills.
- Combine a strong market-driven approach with being a team player willing to share information.
- Have a Master degree and minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Can carry out market research, accurately gather market data and turn these into insights.
- Have an excellent written & verbal knowledge English.
- Are flexible to work on our three campuses (Ghent, Brussels & Leuven), in combination with your home office.
- Autonomy and responsibility in a challenging work environment.
- A dynamic, open, and international company culture.
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth, incl. a training budget & a LinkedIn Learning account.
- A team of enthusiastic, driven colleagues, passionate about learning.
- A to Z responsibility for innovative projects, backed up by the leadership of the school.
- Building up partnerships within and outside the organisation.
- Flexibility: 30+ holiday days, working from home, a flexible benefits system, etc.
- Meal vouchers, a hospitalization insurance, a group insurance and a mobility budget are also part of your package.
- Last but not least, you’ll have a real impact and inspire people to live, learn and leap!
At Vlerick, openness to the world is part of our DNA. We are continuously working towards being a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive place to work and learn at. So, no matter who you are, where you come from, or what your dreams are, we are looking forward to receiving your application.